It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-10

Tired

Work kicks my butt. I remember my dad coming home and watching TV until he passed out. I understand how he felt. My job is pretty stressful for me. by the time I get home I want to crash and do nothing. The weekends are even worse. Again, I just don't want to do anything. I want to laze around and let others deal with it. I can't get away with it.

I weed whacked this weekend, but I nearly passed out so I didn't mow. This still needs to be done.

The flooring in the living room needs to be repaired.

Nat recently took care of two things for me. She is a peach. But, she called John More. They are pricey as hell. The AC needed to be checked out. They charged us $500 to spray stuff in the duct work and vacuumed them out a bit. We needed an exterminator and she bought a year worth of visits for another $500. That is a good chunk of my pay for a month.

I can't help but think that we could have gotten it a lot cheaper somewhere else. I know it. She doesn't want to take the time to shop around and I'm at work. I'll just need to take a day of vacation next time. We can't afford to pay crazy prices for simple tasks. We simply can't afford to be taken advantage of.

I am simply not handy. I can't do most of these things myself. I've tried to do the poison thing, but it just didn't work. I cleaned the filter and grating for the AC. I wanted the guy to check the AC for problems, not clean it. I know to tell Nat to say no to a cleaning in the future. It isn't her fault. I did ask her to take care of it and she did.

The answer is simple. I need to not be tired ans lazy. I need to get off my butt and take care of business and home. Why is it so frigging hard to keep focused?

No comments: