It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-25

Notes:

 _ _        _ 
| \ | ___ _| |_ ___  ___
|   |/ . \ | | / ._><_-<  o
|_\_|\___/ |_| \___./__/  o

The minute I walked out the door this morning it started sprinkling. The moment I set foot on the bus, it stopped. I think I got more soaked by sweat than rain.

Natalie said she would give me a ride last night. She reneged this morning 20 minutes or so after I would have normally left. She did tell me as soon as she got up. I got upset. I would have gotten upset with any one who did this. I would also be less likely to depend on them in the future.

Nearly half of all cars sold in the world last year were sold in China. Reportedly, only one of them was a Pries. There is not much point in using electric cars because most of their electricity comes from coal.

Mark Lavin rattled off the vacations and costs of those vacations by our current first lady. He was reading from The Daily Mail. Barrack is apparently pissed about it. It really is disgusting. The number mentioned was $10,000,000 in the last year. I have not had two consecutive days off in eight years. Bastards.

Last night I tried to video the lightning strikes near my home. The camera just didn't capture the lightning the way I had hoped. The clouds were very dark. The sudden blasts of light simply blurred the focus and caused the sensor in the camera to flip out and make funny cuts. I should have A) set it to 30 frames a second and B) jammed it in infinite focus.

Did something today that I hadn't done in over a year. Things went pretty well. I had to leave the script running over night. Some builds just take that long.

There is no such thing as future or past. What we perceive as space and time is simply changes in the state of the universe. The whole universe experiences the same "now". It is just how much you can get done in that moment.

No comments: