It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-24

Notes:

"The facts of life" premiered in August 1979.

I got an email last night on my gmail account. It was from "Microsoft" and said that since I was a Microsoft user I win a bazillion dollars as long as I give them my bank account information. Did I mention that I use Linux at the house?

Yesterday Elle road her bike for the first time without training wheels. We ran through the field next to the house. She needs to practise shoving off with one foot while peddling with the other. Training wheels given her the bad habit of putting both her feet on the peddles before starting off.

The history command gives you the time of each command but does not by default give you the date. You have to jump through some pretty ridiculous hoops to get it to do so. Example. When I look at the man page for the history command, you would think this simple task would have an override switch for the command line.

There is an old saying in Texas. "A chicken is an egg's way of making more eggs." It does too make sense. Because I said so. "You can put kittens in the oven, but it don't make 'em biscuits." That one makes sense too.

I comprehend how gyrocopters work. This does not mean I would want to fly in one.

No comments: