It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-23

Notes:

I don't know why, but I was early this morning. Well, I do know why. I didn't sleep well because of acid reflux. I ate a huge bowl of ice cream last night. It upset my stomach. I should know better by now. My urine smells like antibiotics this morning as well. The U. S. government allows more antibiotics in our livestocks than most other developed nations. It must be the reason we are all so fat. Antibiotics kill our digestive bacteria.

Many podcasts and online shows just use a number to identify each episode. I didn't think much of this until I heard a podcast that tried to do the numbering more like a magazine. They had volume, issue and even page (for sections I guess) all through the podcast. It was ridiculous. I believe they gave it up after season three or so. I'm surprised it lasted that long.

Why has no one come out with a tablet to compete with the Apple iPad? Well, ask Samsung who has been sued by Apple and cannot sell their competitor in the U. S. or Australia at least. Ask HP who read the writing on the wall and just canned all their plans for tablets and even PC computers. Apple has more cash than all the banks in Europe combined. They use this cash to sue competitors out of business.

Perhaps I'll start a conspiracy theory channel on YouTube. [begin sarcasm] There are not enough of those already God knows [end sarcasm]. I'm good at that sort of thing. I'm getting more cynical and devious minded as I get older. The term theory is not really correct in my opinion. Hypothesis is more accurate.

Funny hearing the term "living within our means" mentioned in liberal fiction. I've been hearing this recently. Normally, the idea of money and the fact that all things have some kind of cost is hand waved away in liberal fiction.

No comments: