It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-09

Notes:

It cracks me up how difficult it is to rename computers on our network. There must be a specific order in which things have to happen. This is because some changes will unchanged themselves. It turns in to a complex game of whack-a-mole. Eventually things start working. Well, sometimes. The first time I did this took 2 years for all the changes to take effect. The computers involved the machines being off for a while. Still working on the change for today.

I was listening to another old time radio show. It was a murder mystery. The investigator was listening between rooms on a dictagraph. The mystery was simple and shallow. The confession was read out over the device. All I could think was "That is a dictaphone, not a dictagraph. Nothing is being recorded." I'm a nerd. Oh, the husband did it of course. Considering he was the one paying the bill, I can't really call it a happy ending.

No comments: