It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-29

Higgs

The Higgs' Particle is still not found after spending a couple bazillion dollars on Hadron. I could have pissed in a hole and told them I didn't find anything for half that. The Higgs' Particle is a mathematical construct.

It reminds me of dark matter that then became dark energy, because you couldn't see it, which then gets folded into multiple dimensions because the universe would have detonated from dark matter bumping in to itself. In other words, bullshit on a cosmological scale. I'm getting kind of sick of paying for it via my taxes. I would rather pay for faster and more wide spread internet connections. Don't get me started about dark matter.

What is the out of pocket for this? What is the opportunity cost? Who is paying for this? What will finding an answer right now buy the world? Is any one answering these questions?

No comments: