It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-08-23

Bad idea

I've sat down five times to make a rant video about the government. Every time I think better of it.

  • Not what people want to watch on YouTube. They want cat videos and celebrity gossip. Not that I'm any good at that stuff either.
  • Not what YouTube wants to put up any more. YouTube is trying to be come the family safe video outlet on the net. That is where the money is at.
  • Not what I want people to think about me. I have a hard enough time getting past the on the edge scowl as it is.
  • Is more of a blog entry than a video subject.

It has become unfashionable to shout about freedom from the mountain tops.

Some times I get an idea in my head and in order to move past it I have to do something about it. This is bad because so many times it is a bad idea that I shouldn't do anything about it. I am getting better at pulling the plug on bad ideas and moving on. This should have been a skill I learned in oh, lets say middle school.

No comments: