It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-13

Notes:

Italy is the new Grease. Italy has 120% of GDP in public debt. The U. S. is headed there. The timing really blows because the rest of the world is ready for a Europe financial collapse.

Someone says that Mutual of Omaha nature show staged several of the shots they captured. In some cases, they would kidnap a baby gazelle and release it in front of a bunch of lions with the cameras running. I'm crushed.

Italy was a cluster fuck when I was a kid. Now, they are talking default. Italy may be too big to save. They may just have to start acting like a responsible entity. Have you ever tried to watch Italian TV? Something about that sentence makes me think that responsibility is just not the highest bullet on shopping lists in the country.

"The whole world is three drinks behind me and it is time they caught up." -Humphrey Bogart. I wonder if he remembered saying it.

California is taking on Amazon for state sales tax. Amazon is fighting back. If Texas does the same thing, I will be forced to buy less. It isn't that I am against sales tax. The pie, my wallet, has been sliced. Anyone who wants more pie means someone else gets less pie.

No comments: