It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-07-17

Complain and yee shall receive



Buy the The Happy Helmet Bike Camera Mount at the Photojojo Store!

I was trying to get my dad to build me a contraption that would let me mount the camera on top of a bicycle helmet. My dad found the above mechanism online. I was kind of trying to give him something to do. Now I need a bicycle helmet. I had one at some point. It was one of the old kind with square holes. Not sure it would work with this nifty device.

This really looks like it will work. It will definitely work better than a hat and some zip-ties. The bicycle helmet will work even if I want to video myself doing something other than riding a bike.

Twig-pod



Buy the The Alite Twig Pod at the Photojojo Store!

This is one of their other products that kind of looks promising. No idea how it would work in wind or what-not.

No comments: