It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-19

Surface

In 2205 a really crappy TV series was born called Surface. I'm hooked. It is all about the sea getting warmer because of these huge creatures that have been opening fissures from the deep.

This show has it all.

  • Aquatic city
  • Dragons
  • Diving scenes
  • German scientist expert
  • Government conspiracies
  • Mean girls who make the guy who caught one of these baby creatures think she ilks him. Then she laughs at him in front of all her friends. Then the monster eats her dog.
  • Corny special effects

How did I mes this? Well, it probably comes from not watching TV in eight years or so. I really missed a gem here. Now I'm going to scour online sources for crazy fictional TV shows. I'll fail miserably, but the search should be fun.

No comments: