It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-20

Notes:

I'm tired of complaining about boom boom. They plaid all night last night. I got no sleep. This took it's toll on my work today. I saw them leave as I started my journey to the bus stop to go to work. It is so unfair. But then, life is not fair.

As I edited my videos this weekend, I noticed that doing a thing seems to go slower than watching it. That is, it seems like I'm going faster when I am in video. I need to to some time tests to make sure the camera is really shooting at the number of frames it says. Really, as long as the sound lines up, I'm not too worried about it.

First thing this morning, I wanted to capture a bit of video of the fountain with the sun shining through the trees. That is the way the sun shines on our building. The trouble is, just as the sun hits the best angle in my opinion, early summer, but there is a building in the way. This building casts a shadow at just the wrong time. I'll have to pay better attention over the next couple months to get the best lighting.

News letters? Really? There are some companies that insist on mailing me a news letter. I have RSS for the things I really want to read that are piratical. I have email for bills to notify me they are ready to pay. I have Twitter for complaining. I have a blog for things I want to say or really complain about. I toyed briefly with a news letter for personal stuff many years ago. This was when people first started paying attention to email. Before email became just for paying bills. I grew out of it.

Pandora closed down $3. They have never turned a profit. Maybe people have learned from the great tech bubble of 99, or whenever it was.

No comments: