It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-10

Notes:

I'm trying to figure out how line wrap works in Notepad++. This is maddening. I want line wrap turned on. There are like fifteen kinds of line wrap on this crazy program. Ah-ha. Line wrap is what happens to the same line as you go past the end of the page. Word wrap is what I'm looking for. Live and learn. I was just writing this line to get something to test with. Enjoy.

Why does Dell put a program called Dell-eBay on their new computers? I do not know what this software does, but I guess it is for buying more Dell products using eBay or it is a discount system for Dell products by using the program to perform your eBay tasks. Bastards.

There is a small group of scientists who are studying how fish react to the sounds of a reef. The scientists are actually studying how the fish react to carbon dioxide content of the water. They say the PH of the sea is changing faster now than it has in the past 600,000 years. -The Naked Scientist.

No comments: