It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-06-25

Lazy

Why am I so frigging lazy? I have no taist for laziness in others. You would think that being a victim of laziness that I would have a tolerance for the affliction in others. No. It is the opposite. I am also, as it appears, inpatient. Someone just yesterday called me patient. I nearly fell out of my chair. I worry that she said this in order to make me more patient. Perhaps she was sensing my impending sigh.

Looking for a video to shoot. I want to dig the bike out of the garage and make it ridable. There is nothing wrong with the bike. It just needs some lube on the chain and air in the tires. Those tires are old. Here is hoping they are not rotten. Not evern sure why I want to do this. Not sure where the itch came from.

No comments: