It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-18

Notes:

Today I learned a few things about databases and how some computer languages come about. The is not the funny thing. The funny thing is that I learned them at lunch, not on the job. I had other things to learn about the job. Where do the user ID numbers go in xyz database? Nothing really that will carry over to tomorrow beyond my current position. This is normal. Our lives are a pile of things we learn and experience.

You have to "learn" words three times in some cases using aspell for Windows. That blows. The software is difficult to install and maintain. Drag. How Linux.

25% of felony defendants don't show up on their day of trial. Bounty hunters are 50% more likely to bring back their targets. Bounty hunters end up catching 97% of their targets. -APM

No comments: