It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-02

Notes:

I wore my contacts for three days straight this weekend. I want to do this for Faire this fall. I figured it would be a good idea to try it in normal circumstances before diving in this fall. The results were awesome. The contacts were comfortable from start to finish. I don't know what the difference is between these new contacts and the old ones besides price, but it works. I thought for the longest time that I would never be able to ware contacts for an extended period (couple of days) without dealing with them. In normal every day use, it works. Wonder if the trials of smoke filled air at the camp grounds will do them in.

The Brits had a wedding. I didn't attend. It was on at 04:00 or so on Friday. I was not interested any way. I did miss the local weather on TV while I was getting ready to head to work. That was annoying. I got the info from my phone a bit later in the morning. Does every frigging channel have to ... I don't care. There was probably a billion dollars spent on the wedding and covering the wedding. I wonder how many hungry people could have been fed by that money.

I prey for the people who have lost their loved ones and property to the tornadoes that ran through last week. The death toll is over 300. The southern end of those storms past just north of where we live on their way to the south eastern U. S..

The Farmer's Almanac seems to get weather right mounts in advance. Why is the seven day forecast so frigging far off?

No comments: