It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-14

It shows

Anything that is in my mind will play out on the page and in the videos I do. I've noticed this over and over. If I let myself get depressed and think that I am not worth much, that shows. If I am feeling confident or dominant, this shows up as well.

There is an eyelash sticking down from my top eyelid. It hangs like a branch in front of my vision. It has been there off and on for years. I'm trying to remember a time where it was not there. Was I born with this affliction? Is it a different eyelash from when I was younger? How do eyelashes know not to grow any longer than they have to? This distraction shows.

I ordered a new camera. I don't make money with this vlogging thing. I should't spend money on it. The camera and other bits are causing me just under $300. This brings me such pleasure that I make excuses for the expenditure. I could love boating or riding motorcycles. I could love flying planes or walking on other planets. This is my vice such that it is.

No comments: