It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-05-03

GPodder

I need to find a new podcast abrogator. GPodder blows. They have many shortcomings in their design. I would like to know what aggregator the GPodder developers use on a daily basis.

  • Doesn't continue download on restart. If you kill it, you have to start the download over again.
  • The interface is clunky and not very intuitive.
  • The download screen on the latest version does not appear to update while downloading. You have to guess when the downloads are done.

There has got to be a better software out there already.

You know, I have internet access at my desk now at work. I could probably just use that computer to get my podcasts. It is a MS machine. There are aggregator programs for MS. That would fix a bunch of problems I have with my very flawed system of movement. I am constantly forgetting my USB drive either at work or home. This could be a solution. I never listen to podcasts at home. There are just too many other distractions there.

No comments: