It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-19

Lunch Fiction

I walked around the parking garage and yelled at the pidgins today. This is code for talked to myself. I have little half stories in my head that want to come out. I've noticed that some of them come back again and again. I may just need to get them out to clear my head for more information and stories to find there way out.

The weather was hot and windy. It felt great. I can tell when it is going to be one of those no good story days when I start my talking to myself with a weather report to myself. I noticed the new paint on the staircase and the pillars. This is a bad sign for creativity. There have been days a gargoyle could have past me in the elevator and I would not have noticed. These are not always good days, but they are creative days.

The trouble is that I rarely remember any of the stuff that comes out five minutes after it does so. When I hit the same story, I get a feeling of de ja voe. If it weren't for this, I would spout the same three stories one after the other for the rest of my life.

No comments: