It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-04-04

Leadership

What is the first piece of news that hits me this morning? Our president is starting his 2012 campaign today. He needs to raise money for such an effort. He is not alone. Several politicians are doing the same thing. Some beat him to the punch. Is it bad that I am disgusted by this?

Has this country had enough of his golfing his way through running a country? Have our allies had enough of his gaffs and bowing to dictators? Will his race come in to the race again? (That sentence really sounds stupid.) Can the country stand another four years of "Ignore it and it will go away." leadership?

Get me straight. I'm not blaming him for starting the campaign. I'm calling him a dangerously bad leader. He is selling the country and, separately, her citizens down the river by indecision and neglect of duty. It seems to me that Obama would work ten times harder to avoid a decision that he would making one.

Obama has us in another war. Don't tell me it isn't a war. We bomb the daylights out of a country and put some boots on the ground to make the bombing more accurate. Have we chosen a side? Well, we say we want the Libyan leader gone. We give his enemies weapons. Those weapons will be turned on us tomorrow. How many times will this same story play out?

It will continue until the citizenry of the U. S. highers a leader. Here lately, we have had a popularity contest. Somehow people must be reminded that when they cast their vote, they are hiring someone to spend their money.

No comments: