It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-30

Notes:

Did you know that when you have a windows computer on a closed network that is not the member of a domain, it does not know where to get the time? I constantly forget this.

How do you know when you have pleased a red headed woman? She unties you.

"forcing first time buyers to save up money for a down payment" "forcing people to establish credit before qualifying for a loan" I love the rhetoric surrounding the financial market. These things sound to me like the most obvious bullets in toe world to me. It really sounds like this is the first many financial people have heard of them.

The SEC is going to look in to all hedge funds that beat the market by more than three percent. Thank you Berny Madoff. They have been unregulated for ever. Now, they will have to not only register, but submit to over site. Their secrets may be laid bare. Maybe some loopholes will be closed.

No comments: