It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-24

Notes:

I wasn't feeling well this morning. I nearly didn't make it in to work at all. On the way in, we saw a Google camera vehicle. We waved. I hear they hate that. Thought about taking a picture just for giggles, but the opportunity didn't present itself.

I'm going to form an exploratory comity to pursue an independent attempt to win the presidency of the United States of America. ... You know, that sounds like a lot of work I don't have any experience in governing or foreign relations. Perhaps I should reconsider my attempt and save my money.

"If you have seen the trailer, you have seen the film." I hate it when this statement is true. Trailers should entice, tease.

Peace is worth defending.

400 reactors in 30 countries 200,000 tons of radioactive waist. 10000 tons added every year. WW II binoculars with yellow tinted lenses contained uranium as a lens coating. -Dr Karl.

No comments: