It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-16

Notes:

Didn't ware my contacts today. My right eye is throwing a fit. This is normal contact happenings. Hope a day or two off will fix the issue. I should get new contacts in the mail later this week. I'm pretty sure it all stems from not having worn contacts in a while. I have glasses in my pack, but I'm not warring them. Today is a low vision day. Things are blurry. I catch myself squinting. Can't wait to get the contacts back on.

People complain about the price of beer at events. Someone is saying a beer at a concert was $8. In the store it is like $2.50 for the same beer, or there abouts. I say, don't buy the frigging beer. I don't need a beer to enjoy a concert. So, I'm a bad example.

Someone in one of the podcasts I listen too mentioned "Sanford and Son". Wow. That show hasn't crossed my mind in years.

Radiation from Japan is making it's way to the U. S.. Because of the way the air currents work, Oklahoma may get the lion's share of fallout. How messed up is this fact?

The News from Lake Woebegone is about the only news podcast that I don't learn anything from. I do insist on listening to it every week regardless of content.

Wore a green shirt today for St. Patrick's day. That day is tomorrow. Dang it!

What happened with the GMail debacle last week? A bunch of people lost everything stored in their Google account. What a nightmare. I would have been lost. I have implemented a backup system of my own since this issue came up.

Something I like about UltraEdit that doesn't seem like something important, but it turns out I really like is that you can scroll the window well past the bottom line of a text file. This allows the appending of information with the majority of the window showing simply blank screen. This turns out to be great for making me want to append information. It is a qualitative/emotional rather than a quantitative thing. It is one of those things that sounds stupid, but makes a real difference. It seems that many linux based editors do not allow this functionality. Adding a bunch of blank lines to the end of a file is just wasteful.

The same guy who invented aspirin, invented heroin one week later.

No comments: