It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-03

Notes:

It was foggy this morning on the trip in. Even after the sun came up the fog was thick. Kind of surprising. When I woke, the local news warned of the fog, but they hadn't said anything about it yesterday. I tried to shoot a bit of video, but things look a bit bleak. Haven't looked at the footage yet.

I give up again on the idea of using Open Office as a blog tool. The software is just not set up for what I need. It tries to put too much information that controls what the fonts look like and how the paragraphs lie on the page. That extra coda just gets in the way. I miss using a GUI based HTML tool. They all suck. The only way to get what you want in the browser it to code it. Why do I keep going back to this? There is only one GUI editor that works. It is called Dreamweaver.

Twin Peaks was one of those shows that I never watched. I'm glad I never watched it. It is constantly compared to X-Files. I hear it referenced in popular culture. I just don't care. I get the idea of it. I do not want to watch it now. It is just one of those things I'm never going to experience. I officially close the door on it. Bah!

Spent my day installing software. Then hunting down other software and installing that.

Cockroaches can put themselves in a sort of hibernation that allows them to just sit and wait for better conditions to happen.

No comments: