It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-21

Lunch conversation

CC was there. She is a friend of mine little girl. I didn't catch the story, but it was kind of cool having her along telling those jokes that can only be told by a four year old. The slurs and slanders were whispered today. We are a bunch of white males who are white males after all. We are inherently prejudice and evil.

  • Video games
  • Football
    • Lockout
    • Is it time to strip big sports of monopoly protection?
    • A bunch of games that were fun to watch
  • Basketball
    • Possible lockout
    • Some of the guys watch and some don't
  • Baseball
    • So many people either love or hat baseball.
  • Sales taxes in Texas
  • Why my head is so shiny. That was a CC question.
  • Alaska
    • Dogs are lousy at walking on snow.
    • No taxes in Alaska.
    • Alaska pays citizens to stay to a point.
    • Alaska is cheap.
  • How incredibly bright it was as we all walked out of the restaurant. Very glad I had my sunglasses with me.

Break time conversation. I wasn't even there ten minutes.

  • Music. I missed most of it. I'm not much of a music guy. The guys I was near were having a great conversation. I learned quite a bit.
  • calendars
    • Google calendar lacks repeating days of the month with an offset.
    • We all have multiple calendars. I thought I was the only one.
  • technology
    • Storing music and other media with metadata.
    • A video camera that has a tag system. You leave it on, video the whole day and go back though the tags later. The one I saw was designed as a helmet cam for motorcycle riders.

No comments: