It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-14

Lunch Conversation

Hadn't gone out in a while. Need some face time with the coworkers. For my trouble, I got the tho seat in the Tahoe. I had to sit between the seats in the back on the floor. This is far more painful than it sounds. Ate least I have a skinny butt. The poor bastard who got it on the way back had hips.

  • Japan quake
    • World wide catastrophe.
    • The death tole, though tragic, is still under 10,000. If this had been a less developed and advanced nation, it would have been much higher.
    • Videos and the personal stories we have viewed and read.
    • The nuclear issues and all the crazy stuff that has happened beyond the quake regarding the plants. These guys are engineers, so leave it to them to focus on the technical details. It is just how they think.
    • Godzilla jokes. Yes, we went there in the car where no one else could hear us. "Save us Mothra!" We are all going to hell.
  • Doing mechanic work for fun and prophet. The guy I was talking to might be able to fix the weed eater I've managed to blow up.
  • TV
    • Dexter. The guy I was speaking with used to bail on his graduate studies one night a week to go hang out at a coffee bar and watch Dexter. Can't blame him.
    • Watching whole seasons at a time vs watching things as they come out.
    • Who watches TV any more?
  • Running
    • With kids
    • Times of 3 miles
    • Smart phone apps for running

No comments: