It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-03

Lunch Conversation

Things covered that I remember.

  • Our buddy who went to Orlando Florida and Disney Land.
    • I texted him with the name of the place we were headed just to tick him off.
    • When they bright the hot sauce, someone said "Adam isn't here." He is the one at Disney Land. I ate some in his honer.
  • Housing.
    • Someone got some land and wants to stick a mobile home out there for a weekend get away place. Sounds like a plan to me.
    • Houston bubbles, zero down and no Interest loans.
    • Do people get paid more to live in California where the housing prices are nuts?
    • Some people have made a fortune on housing and now it is just time to take the lumps.
    • Houston didn't really get hit as hard as so many other places.
  • Taxes.
    • Mostly complaining about paying them and all the frigging paperwork involved.
    • What we think the rules are about working in one country and paying taxes in another.
  • Android phones.
  • The fog this morning.
    • My camera actually cuts some of the glare. I can see through the fog just a bit better while looking at the screen on my video camera. I believe this is due to a blue filter on the lens.
    • One of the guys thought about making a timelapse for his commute through the fog. Would have been cool I say.
  • A past coworker has opened a restaurant.

Not mentioned, that I remember.

  • Politics
  • Video games
  • Work

Most people sat there playing with their phones at at lest one part of the conversation. Thing is, they were looking up something to contribute to the conversation, Rob and I were nearly squashed on the way back to work. Sorry Rob.

No comments: