It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-03-23

Finger

I stripped off some skin on the side of my middle finger on my left hand while trying to get the weed whacker started this past weekend. Once Bill gt it running, by the way, it starts right up now. Thanks again Bill. Anyway, my finger has this little scrape on it. It hits everything. Washing my hand requires cold water.

I've been putting a knuckle bandage on the wound. They seem to work fine as long as the little straps fit all the way round my finger and over lap. If not, the bandage comes right off. This morning I tried to use a knuckle bandage from work. They are the same ones we have at home. I couldn't get it to stick. It took me a minute to figure out that the liner, the backing that protects the sticky part of the bandage, came apart on one of the strips. By the time I got it off, the sticky was ruined and the little leg opposite was folded up on itself.

I didn't even bother with the bandage until I was bleeding. Now, my left hand has a spreading glob of first aid jell and blood and my right hand is covered in bandaid sticky. Can you say Band Aid fail boys and girls?

Damn cheap plastic Chinese pull handle! I blame international trade and unions for this.

No comments: