It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-06

Test video

This was kind of fun. I learned how to do picture in picture with KDENLive today. It is pretty easy once you do it five or six times. This rings true with most special effects. One thing that kind of ticks me off is you can't place or size the videos with numbers. You can only place them by dragging them. Nor, can you keep aspect ration properly in the smaller videos. You basically have to eye-ball it. Perfect task for a legally blind videographer.

The second rotation would not work. It kept shoving the video off in the weeds and making it look like a broken windshield. So, I had to flip it vertically. This means it looks backwards. That is better than upside down. If it weren't for the flipping rotation issue, this would have gone much faster. Now I know not to try two timelapses in the same video.

What else do I have to do on a Super Bowl Sunday afternoon?

Field Data
Title Picture in picture timelapse
Description I shot a couple of time lapses. The only way I can mount the camera is upside down from the visor. This means I have to do the following to get things to work.
Speed up the videos.
Rotate one of the videos, can't rotate both because the second one is all screwed up.
Flip (vertically) the other video so it is at least discernible what it is.
Add a transition for each video over the primary video.
Tags 2011 Family fun Super Bowl Sunday no football time laps Flip Mino HD Canon PowerShot SD940IS Houston Texas Missouri City Texas
Link Link

1 comment:

Faithful Servant said...

pic in pic was great. I look bad in video....