It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-02-18

Notes

Chevron owns Texaco? When did this happen? I'm so out of the loop on such things.

The Chinese have an unemployment problem. A real number of unemployed people is 22% or about 200,000,000 people out of work in China. So many of these people are people who have degrees.

"How do you become a good shot?" If you have to ask, you don't "just have it". So, the solution from this point is to practice.

There is an old superstition about long straight roads. They are supposed to be dangerous and fraught with inhuman murders and all too human temptations.

300 km/s. I've heard that nothing can beat the speed of light. Quantum has a chance. That is, the answer to a question may be answered by quantum mechanics at two distant points with the same answer. The interpretation of the answer may take a bit longer.

I ordered a pull up bar for the doorway of the master bathroom. It is the cheapest piece of exercise equipment I could find. Wonder if I will use it much?

The Iranians have aborted the idea of sending warships to the gulf north of Egypt. The armada consisted of two boats.

The Twitter ap I use on Android was banned for violation of usage policy. I bet they didn't prevent people from hitting Twitter when the ping times grew or something along that line. Twitter says "Hey, no problem, go get the official Twitter ap." What they neglect to mention is their ap only works on Android 2.1 and above. I have an old crappy phone that only runs 1.5. Well, screw that. I'm not sure how many other aps there are for Twitter. Probably dozens. My phone is aging rapidly.

No comments: