- TV shows.
- American Office and how the British Office guy might come along and take the main guy's place.
- How identical all the British vs U. S. Office characters are. It is a one for one crossover.
- 24 and how similar all the shows and indeed seasons were. We pondered cutting all the seasons in to one show that was 24 hours long. You could do it without overlapping a single splice. Jack would always be a bad guy and prove himself a good guy by the end.
- How bad or not so bad the third season of Battlestar Galactica is or isn't.
- A highly successful British TV show has four seasons with six shows each.
- Communication amongst employees.
- Communication between us and customers.
- Blah! Normal every day complaining.
- Video games, a tiny bit.
- Ganging up on a WoW foe this evening.
- Me blogging about computer games.
- How long it took us to get our food.
- How late each of us were going to have to stay to make up for it.
- There were only two women running the place. We speculated that one of the women helping us was also cooking in the back.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Tuesday, February 15, 2011