It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-23

Skype

I recently added a bunch of people on Skype. This is a waist of time because I have no headset or microphone that works. Something tells me I'm going to need the functionality of Skype in the near future. It is an amazing product. Skype has a great hook as well. The free functionality can be extremely useful on it's own. You do not need a bunch of equipment, nor do you need to sign up for a contract.

The quality of things could be better. I've heard many podcasts for example that royally suck because Skype was acting up. It reminds me a lot of the phone system. Funny that.

I don't really know that many people outside of my circle of friends. I have not had that much use for a webcam. I don't know what kind of use I'll get out of one soon, but it is just one of those feelings that it is a good idea.

There is a headset I've picked out on Amazon. I'm probably going to pull the trigger and get it next month. Not got me a headset a long time ago, but it died because I was using it as a set of headphones. I go through headphones. This time I'm going to only use the headset when I make a call or need that functionality. I'll take out my frustrations on a cheaper less precious set of generic headphones.

No comments: