It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-30

Record My Desktop

I accidently recorded about seven minutes of my desktop. The program I used is called Record My Desktop. Gotta love the creativity of Open Source programs. It works. I'm not sure how to control it yet. It was interesting watching myself try to figure out how to stop the program. I went through the Manual pages and looked for what the heck the Mod1 key is. It is the left alt by default.

Not sure why, but I thought the recording of the desktop might come in handy sometime. The video would have gone up on YouTube, but except I mistakingly had a private video (no, nothing like that) up in the background. The idea was to put together a short how to video on video editing and watch myself do some simple editing.

No comments: