It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-18

Notes:

I need to learn more about Tesla. Not what they have spouted in movies and novels. I want to know a little bit about the man. He is just too out there to not be a time traveler.

I may have to stop listening to conservative talk shows at work. I get all fired up.

A friend of mine came in today. I know he feels terrible. He missed yesterday afternoon for illness. He came in today, I just know it, because he missed three days in January last year and flat refuses to do the same this year. That kind of thing weighs on you the whole year.

2011 is the beginning of a new decade. At the beginning of the next decade, I will be in my fifties. What the hell happened? Where did that red headed kid go? Someone kidnapped my youth. When I go, I want my tombstone to read "Out of my way, I have a deadline." or "I wish I had spent more time at work." or "All I learned I lost. What did I really need to know?" Really, whatever you can afford is fine.

Has human cloning already happened? There are some very wealthy people in need of organs. If not, how much longer to you suppose it will be before this happens?

No comments: