It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2011-01-12

Notes:

Rayon is made from wood pulp. Learn something every day.

19% real unemployment as determined by including underemployed. Our president has played a lot of golf. These are people who have part time or temporary jobs who are looking for full time employment.

We had a hard freeze last night. Left the faucet dripping. I don't know if this helps, but Ive been taught to do it. I need to send this one in to the Mythbusters.

The dollar is in trouble. No one seems to be worried about the U. S. currency tanking. Well, it will fail. There is nothing but a big steaming pile of Jack backing it up these days. The people in charge seem think the gravy train goes on for ever. It never has before.

We have to test some equipment against 10 megabit network connections to make sure they work. Do you know how difficult it is to find a 10 megabit Ethernet hub any more? Not 10/100, 10.

I wonder what percentage of my work day I spend looking for equipment.

No comments: