It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-19

Sound

Recorded on a dry warm evening with no wind.

You need to keep your equipment dry. Sound people in the entertainment industry don't tend to be early risers I bet.

I've heard the same stock sound when every corner is turned a corner. There is this little chirping sound that simply signifies the turning of the steering wheel. I stand at bus stops all the time. Rarely do vehicles make this sound as they turn a normal corner. This is an out of alignment kind of sound.

I suppose it is to give the elution of speed. They can't break the law. The film industry has to jump through all kinds of hoops and permits in order to do some kind of stunt. I imagine if a production company gets in trouble while filming it is very bad and might hurt future jobs.

These are stock sounds that are far over used.

No comments: