It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-09

Notes:

There was an altercation on the bus this morning between the bus driver and some guy. I do not know what it was about specifically, but the guy kept saying something like "It don't matter what I do before I get on the bus." and worse. Some metro cop looking guy got on the bus a couple stops later. I got off the bus before anything else happened. I can't put the video up without bleeping the N-Word fifteen times.

The whole family is sick. I feel kind of crappy. I'm using work therapy to muddle through.

You have to be paying taxes for tax cuts to help you. This makes perfect sense to a lot of people, but not to everyone. Some people thing that just because they don't make any money and there for pay no taxes, they should still get a check.

Got to edit some VB script again today. It felt like stretching an old muscle. I've done this before. I should bring myself back up to speed on VB. I use it all the time.

One of my duties at work is to recover machines as people do not need them any more. I found a 2 gigabyte SD card in one of the laptops. It had a text file on it with some kind of instructions for a machine in it. No idea what that is all about. It is strange being the guy in charge of so much random crap. I have a shelf full of random crap.

No idea why, but I pictured the guy who played Norm on Cheer's in his roll as the soldier with a billiard ball in his mouth on M.A.S.H.. I hope he is OK. It is never good news when old actors just pop in my mind like that.

No comments: