It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-31

Goals for 2011

I make no promises. These are not resolutions. They are not commitments.

  • Get a new computer. By hook and or crook, I need a new box. Shit is getting ridiculous.
  • More Some pushups and situs. It is an every day thing.
  • Write some short fiction, good or bad, just get it down.
  • Clean up the house. Not once. Every day.
  • Empty the frigging over packed house of stuff that is just there to collect dust. I frigging mean this. Keep it uncluttered goddammit!
  • Learn how to and start selling. My parent's are masters at this. I have it in my blood.
  • Be kinder to stupid people.
  • Continue the whole no rage thing. I need to redouble my efforts.
  • Yard work is an every day thing. Clean up the flowerbeds or pay someone else to do it.
  • Video more. This is already happening. I like it. I want to do more. Not sure why.
  • Complain more.

This list will be amended as I think of stuff.

No comments: