It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-12-27

Christmas bush trimming

It took most of the afternoon to edit this. While things were processing, I need a new computer, I read several blogs. Some were military blogs. Some spoke of military actions and bravery of soldiers. I suddenly feel very small posting videos like these. Still, this is my lot. Thank you for defending my right to be mundane.

More insurgents followed, firing all kinds of weapons, said the 2006 Gig Harbor High School graduate.
"So I just shot up all the ammo I could at them," he said. "Then an [American] 240 machine gun was brought up because more people were coming up so I used that."
Another mortar round went off in front of him about the same time as he ran out of ammunition on the M240. He then grabbed an AK-47 from one of the border policemen and began shooting the remaining insurgents, including the suicide bomber.

The mini time lapse runs a bit too long. The video is over length. The music, though cool, doesn't feel quite right. Should have kept looking. The selection on FreePD.com is limited. If you are a munition, please donate some music. It would really help us starving vloggers out.

Field Data
Title Cutting down the bush out front.
Description No idea what this plant is called, but it is nearly impossible to kill.
I used the Leatherman Charge. My parent's got it for me for Christmas. Worked like a champ. Maybe I could have cut a bit deeper in the editing. It may run a tad long for the subject matter.
Leatherman Charge: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Leatherman-Charge-XTi.jpg
Music from http://www.freepd.com/
Tags Leatherman Charge bush trim trimming cut down tree yard work Houston TX Texas Canon 940 940IS
Link Link

No comments: