It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-26

Thanksgiving 2010

This is Thanksgiving 2010. I had to chop up the smokers portion quite a bit. I hope they appreciate my efforts. I throughly enjoy recording these moments. I hope no one minds me putting them up on the web.

Elle had a blast. We played a game of tag while talking amongst ourselves for about an hour and a half. She was amused. I hope she had fun.

Two dogs had words. I call it a dog fight in the video. That is not accurate. It was a noisy disagreement. The rest of the evening was not so eventful.

The day started warm and humid. Then, a front rolled in. The rain and wind tried to knock you down. I hope no one got caught out without a jacket.

The food was amazing. I'm related to good cooks all the way around. There was this marshmallow pudding thing that was particularly amazing. Everything was awesome. The green bean dish was amazing. If that is good, one can only imagine the rest of the feed.

We came home with no left overs. I'm a little disappointed. I should have snuck some out in my jacket. I'm the only one awake. I'm done editing. I'm just putting some lipstick on this pig and headed off to bed.

Field Data
Title Thanksgiving 2010
Description This is Thanksgiving 2010. Family, friends. You know the drill. It is funny how a little girl keeps us all entertained for an hour and a half with a game of tag.

Blog Entry:
Tags Thanksgiving 2010 Texas Canon 940 playing tag food family friends
Link Link

No comments: