It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-29

Sick

I'm sick today. My left side is very tender. I did not get a single wink of sleep last night. I feel feverish and weak. I walked in this morning to the bus stop. It was not fun. I sweat more than I should have. I stumbled a lot. My sinuses are freaking out with the abrupt changes in weather. I keep loosing my balance. I did something that I don't normally do. I sat down on the concrete side walk at the bus stop. I normally avoid this because of ants and dirt on the ground. Today, it was not an option.

The shower took effort this morning. When I put on a shirt this morning, I lost my balance. Once I sat down on the bed to put on my boots, I didn't want to get back up. Nat found the thermometer for me. 97.7. What the heck is that about?

Enough wining.

No comments: