It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-19

Notes:

I still want to wash my hands every time the name Nancy Pelosi crosses my keyboard.

SEO (search engine optimization) also known as Google-bombing, blows. Most of the software that claims to give you a leg up is malware. They are using your intent to game the system as a gateway in to your site. Then, they jack your life.

There is a Japanese pop star that is really 3D hologram. There is no person. It is a program running on a computer. It is programmed. It is entirely fictional. There are live concerts. She looks like anime come to life. How cool is this?

Photoshop SE would require over 700 3.5" floppies to install.

Control is not evil if you are the one controlling. Control is evil if you are the one being controlled.

I need to learn how to blur a bit of video. Last night I would have loved to use some footage of Elle, but I couldn't because her folder has the frigging address of her school on it. I ended up cutting that video out. It looks pretty simple, once you get the hang of it. I need to get it down. This is not the first time I've wanted this functionality.

No comments: