It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-15

Notes:

Staring at a blank page is like being born. There might be an entire life to poor over that page or, there might be pneumonia round the corner.

Google moved most of its revenue from other countries to a company in Bermuda. This dropped their taxes in the U. S. dramatically.

You will find pre-stamped greeting card envelopes. This stamp will cost $0.04 cents per card. The Post Office is taking advantage of laziness. How many companies have gone broke taking advantage of laziness?

GM is about to get bought out by the Chinese. That is, the largest car maker in China is about to buy a huge chunk of GM. Perhaps this is why the Hummer purchase didn't go through. The Chinese company held off for the whole damn company instead.

There was a small car sitting in the far right lane of traffic on Westheimer at Richmond. It was an education watching people maneuver around the little vehicle. They had their hazards on. As I walked by they tried to start the car, but no dice. Someone got out of the car while I was waiting at the bus stop, but I was gone before the situation was resolved. I have helped people in that situation before. Even just a push around the corner to a much less busy street is a help.

They are calling the new Harry Potter movie Episode 7A. I love it. "They" being Mark and Simon on 5 Live Film Reviews. If I think about it, I'll put in a link. Someone said they finished the filming a couple years ago and are just dragging out the franchise. And, why not. The last book was one of the bad ones in my opinion. There is a couple chapters where people are wandering around dodging witch contact for months. I think that is what this movie is from the description. "Lull before the storm" has been put out there. "Mounting sense of despair." "... art film."

Holy crap. Thanksgiving is next week.

No comments: