It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-11

Notes:

This whole windows update thing is getting out of hand. To bring up a new Vista system based on an original CD takes a half day just to run windows update after install. I use images to help speed things up. They don't always work on different hardware.

Wow, Early Metalica sucks. I'm definitely getting old.

I find so many fools today. A fool is someone to whom feeling is more important than what you feel.

Josh brought in a Japanese grapefruit. Adam brought one last week I think it was. Those things are really good.

Supposed to rain this weekend. Wonder if I can get some mowing done before the wet stuff comes down.

I had to toss a shirt today. Something was on the pocket. It was hard, red, and felt like plastic or gum or something. The shirt was boring and crap anyway. Still, hate tossing an otherwise good shirt.

No comments: