It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-03

Notes:

Nat was kind enough to give me a ride again this morning. It didn't rain until we pulled up to the building. Then it poured. She gave me a bunch of noodle bowls. She has a glutton problem and didn't want to eat them. They taste like roman with funky flavor packets.

I watched a vlog last night from an Australian guy. He had several of his friends on who also vlogged. They were going over their cameras. He uses a water proof camera and it seems to be working out for him. I've thought of the same thing. The cameras were all over the place. Not one of them had a Flip camera. Kind of liked that idea.

I'm looking at my YouTube numbers and sure enough, no one cares about watching me do anything. However, people enjoy watching girls dress each other and some folks even watched the Enchanted forest video. I'm back to Faire this weekend to get some camping videos and what ever else people will sit still for. Wish me luck.

No comments: