It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-25

Man Bag

The original video

Strong language warning

This guys is hilarious. He is in Australia. He makes a ton of videos and he is a bit rude in most of them. I can't stop watching.

My Response

I'm attempting to make a video response to someone else's video. The guy in Australia carries a bag with his entire life in it. He left it at a shopping center and someone turned it in. He got it back, but nearly shit himself in the process. I do not put things like my phone, wallet, keys and other stuff in my bag, but I still don't want to loose it. I fear leaving it on the bus so much that I leave my arm through one of the straps just to remind myself that it is there.

Field Data
Title What's in the bag?
Description This is a quick video of what is in the bag that I carry with me everywhere. It is an attempt at a response video. Wish me luck.

Blog entry:
Tags backpack man bag browbag man purse canon 940 Houston Texas
Link Link

No comments: