It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-26

Drabblecast

Link

I'm always late to these sorts of things. This is a fiction podcast. There site was a bit strange itself. I had to hunt around for the link that took me to the mp3 feed. I need the mp3 feed because I'm on linux and there for do not have iTunes. Having to hunt for the afterthought of the mp3 feed is nothing new. People who have money and a ton of liberal friends who all use Apple products exclusively tend to be blindingly liberal and use Apple products exclusively. Yes, yes, I know it seems like I have a hooded figure lurking in the all concealing shadows and taking notes, but it is just that all you unique creative types are identical to the last.

I listen. I am a very conservative family man with a 7:00 to 18:00 job in IT just like every one else on the internet.

Still worth a listen if you can manage to track down the proper link.

No comments: