It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-09

Wreck this morning (Friday)

No, not us. This was Friday 2010-10-08. I walked past a wreck this morning. It looks like a kind of bad fender bender. There was an ambulance. The video is nothing exciting. I thought I would put it up regardless.

I heard a siren just as I started walking on Westheimer. It sounded far away. The lights were visible even to me the whole way up. I assumed someone got pulled over. Traffic started freaking out instantly. You could tell people in high vehicles were jockeying for position even far back. People in cars seemed to love that empty right lane until they got close. You know how it goes.

The intersection this happened at is a bad one. People turn right on red out of the second lane as well as the first (from the right). This is illegal. You cannot turn right on read except from the far right lane of vehicle traffic. If I'm wrong let me know.

One the way home, same intersection, a car turns right out of the middle lain of Westheimer and cuts off someone in the next lane nearly causing a wreck right in front of me. It makes me wish I had a video camera I could just shoot video with every day on the way home. It would have made a great addition to the above video.

Title: Fender Bender

Description: No, not us. I walked past a wreck this morning. It looks like a kind of bad fender bender. There was an ambulance. The video is nothing exciting. I thought I would put it up regardless.

Tags: car wreck aftermath fender bender Harris County Texas

No comments: