It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-25

Texas Renaissance Festival Camping 2010

This is just a taste of Camping at Texas Renaissance Festival 2010.

There are so many clips that I cannot show. There are so many funny things that I cannot video. One of these days I'll make a documentary about camping at TRF with all the extra footage. I need to wait for people to get old and forgetful.

This group calls itself Safe Haven. There is some Yahoo group for the family of folks, but I forget what it is. We come together as much as possible. We share shelter and food. Sounds like a village to me. Yes, people bring their kids out to camping. We do it. People should do it. It is an experience that should be required of all young people to have to deal with adults who have no respect for them.

Field Data
Title TRF Camping 2010
Description This is just a taist of Camping at Texas Renaissance Festival 2010.
Tags Texas Renaissance Festival TRF camping dressing family fun Safe Haven canon 940is
Link Link

No comments: