It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-20

Notes:

I don't even feel the walk in any more. Even if I'm not feeling 100%, I still make it to the bus stop without much to do. There have been times I had to stop and sit down on the ground to rest while walking in the heat. I wonder if I'm in better shape or just pacing myself better.

Someone tweeted that they have people in the office who talk four notches above inside voice on their mobile. I have to agree. I fantasize about whistling very loudly to get their attention and screaming at them. Which is self defeating.

headed to California stopped on the road like a traffic ticket. It is a mess.

I'm really thinking about getting the $10 a month version of NetFlix. This lets you stream a bunch of stuff and get one disk at a time in the mail. Not too shabby.

No comments: