It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-10-27

No internet

A couple of podcasts are looking in to have a day where you do not use electronic devices that provide any kind of mental stimulation. No computers, TV, stereo, music player, phone, game player or whatever. Nothing for an entire day. I've done this sort of thing at Fair in the past, but not recently. My phone did not work at Fair for the first couple of years. Not worth a damn any way.

Some studies say that young people who are cut off start to feel lonely and detached after one day. I believe it. I have a hard time getting away and staying away from the internet and such. I can't remember the last time I watched a TV for the sake of watching. At work, I have only limited internet. They watch us like a hawk. This is a good thing I suppose.

Perhaps, I will not participate in the log off day. Not sure yet. I can sleep an entire day. I'll stay up to midnight and then sleep to 15:00. Then I'll read a book for a couple hours. Then eat something and play tiddly-winks for a while. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I'll never make it. Bring on the assimilation tubes. I for one welcome our robot-zombie overloads.

No comments: